When you suffer from lower back pain, sleeping on a mattress with no support can make your next day full of immense pain.
Luckily, those who suffer from pain in the lower back have several options of supportive mattresses. These mattresses for lower back pain provide the kind of comfort and support you need throughout the night. You can rest easy knowing that these five mattresses will leave you feeling better than ever in the morning.
1. Classic Brands Cool Gel 2.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress
Available in sizes twin to split king, this mattress has a cool surface. It provides just the kind of support that you and your pained back have been seeking.
- 60 x 80 x 14 inches
- Gel-infused memory foam mattress ensures breathability
- Memory foam conforms to your body to guarantee support
- Bonus 2 memory foam pillows
2. Tuft & Needle King Mattress, Bed in a Box, T&N Adaptive Foam
The adaptive foam of this mattress offers just the right amount of pressure without enveloping you in a too-hot plush nightmare.
- Allows for cooled sleeping
- “Localized Bounce” so that you won’t disturb your sleeping partner
- 10-year warranty and 100-night sleep guarantee for a full refund
3. Live & Sleep Mattress Classic King Mattress
Feel both support and comfort with this mattress’s 2.5” deluxe cushion of breathable material. This mattress has the best of both worlds for durability and cushioning. With Live & Sleep, you can sleep—and live—better than ever.
- The perfect contour of both support and cushion for your back for the ultimate comfort
- Cool memory foam
- Soft fabric cover
- Free bonus memory foam pillow
4. LUCID 10 Inch Queen Hybrid Mattress
This mattress is a naturally hypoallergenic bed. With transition foam, it creates a well-balanced layer of support and softness. The unique bamboo charcoal infusions make this mattress stand out from the rest.
- Bamboo charcoal infusions to prevent odors and pull moisture from the skin to keep you cool
- Infused with aloe vera to ensure a relaxing sleeping environment
- Provides luxury at an affordable price
5. Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress
Combining memory foam with classic coil springs, the Linenspa offers the best of both worlds. It ensures all the support of a normal box spring with the added comfort of memory foam.
The Linenspa is available in sizes from twin to California king. It is a sound choice for a spring-memory foam hybrid. Plus, it comes with a ten-year limited warranty.
- Plush layer of memory foam aligns the spine
- Available in the 8, 10, or 12-inch profile that dictates firmness
- Finished with a cozy knit cover
If you struggle with lower back pain, your old, worn-down mattress may be the issue. For a restful night and pain-free back, consider buying one of these mattresses made specifically with a back like yours in mind.